Twncam's Ae82 Twincam Rolla

TWNCAM

Ok heres a few pics of my new CAI its only half finished i still have to run piping into the guard and then wrap the lot in heat shield so for the time being i've colour matched it to my battery in electrical tape just till i work out how i'm gonna run 100mm piping into the guard lol.

25012008281.jpg

25012008280.jpg

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

i made a quick vid of my induction noise today on my phone which i literally strapped to the battery and then went for a run around the street its a lil staticky sounding most of the time until i start givin it a hit down the street and then back again haha gotta love the induction sound when u switch the car off i'll put a link once i upload the vid so check back soon

EDIT: Here it is you have to watch/listen to it the whole way through

th_01032008032.jpg

Ok i got sum designs made up a lil while back by a guy who does car vinyls and these are the ones he gave me to choose from so what do u guys reckon i'm leaning towards the TRD one but with it spanning the whole side of the car includin the rear windows what does ya's think should a do it its only $100 a side in Fire Opal Red Vinyl???

EDIT: maybe i should get one that says TWNCAM in a red outline style like on my signature pic that runs along the bottom of the doors???

image008.jpg

image007.jpg

image006.jpg

image005.jpg