Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

100% Locked Diff On My Ke70

Featured Replies

I'm gonna go mad tomorrow

I think I'm going for 100% locked diff because I can't afford a ae86 rear axle with lsd for my ke70 right now

It's snow on the roads here in norway so its not a problem with understeering i think

test drove a ke70 with 100% locked diff yesterday and it was just so much better than without

 

but I'm wondering how good it will be at summer time..

you guys don't have snow in australia do you?

 

How is it do drive with in high speed? 100-160km/h

I just tryed it at a snowy parking place, drifting around.. so don't know how it is at higher speeds?

Going from my experiences in light rain, I would say a locked diff would be a bad idea in snow and icy conditions. My car is very twitchy and even taking corners slowly brings the tail out when wet.

  • Author

yeah, the job is done, and it didn't take long time for me to find it was understeering hehe

but it's much better to drift now :insane:

I'm using the 2T-B engine so the car is even more front heavyer than before = understeer + locked diff = even more understeering.. hehe

 

got a picture if the diff:

sveisadiff.jpg

 

will buy a AE86 rear axle with 70% L.S.D at spring / summer time..

is it hard to change the complete rear axle? does the shocks / springs mount the same?

maybe I need a longer tailshaft too? or a ae86 tailshaft shortened?

Edited by David

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.