Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae71 Bumper Q

Featured Replies

Sorry if it's been asked before but I couldn't find the info I needed. (and being that the wreckers are shut when I leave and come home from work I can't go measure it up)

 

I need to replace the passenger side bracket and main front bracket of my bumper on the 71.

 

can't find a wreckers that have them but they all seem to have plenty of the square nose ke70's I know the actual plastic doesn't fit, but are the mount's between the two interchangable??

 

Cheer's

 

Simon

  • Author
PM me i have one ill sell you.

 

nahh found one locally man, thanks anyway.

 

still curious on if the brackets themselves are interchangable

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.