Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do I Remove Ke10 Steering Wheel Lol

Featured Replies

see what happens when you get married?!!! nothing but trouble :dance: hehe

Felix, any more details on how you KO'd yourself with a ratchet!

 

I was preparing my first car for a roadworthy (ke30 2 door sedan), and had to replace the rear section of the exhaust. The flange kept leaking, so I was tightening the hell out of it with everything I had, when the socket slipped... The ratchet handle smacked me fair in the middle of the forehead. I don't think I was out overly long, but I must have laid there for ten minutes or more after I came too. I don't think I've ever seen so many stars. LOL.

 

Worst thing about it was the ratchet was an old sidchrome one, with a knurled metal grip. I had all these little squares punctured in my forehead after I washed the blood away. :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.