Sigma Control Arms In Ke30

Guy

Gaday, I'm thinking of putting sigma control arms in my Ke30 rally car to try and get some camber, and i can't't find any information on how to fit them or how much camber you will get, any help will be greatly appreciated. cheers

Members dont see this ad

you wont get as much camber as when people use them in a 70-86 as 30s have longer lcas than 70-86, but you will get plenty, u use sigma gh arms and use your steering arms on the sigma balljoint, the amount of camber is related to your setup, what struts are u using?

Edited by anastasios

Thanks for that, i'm just using the standard ke30 struts with gas shocks and king springs. last year we bent the struts to get camber, but that didn't alow us to use mags because they rubbed against the stuts, and by the end of the season the standard tyres were rubbing because the struts had bent themselves more. cheers

as a rough guide 10mm longer should get you about 1degree, ke30 arms are ~10mm longer than ae86 ones and i think the sigma arms are 25-30mm longer than ae86 so you should get 1-2degrees (thats the sigma 1 peice arms not two-peice) have a look around sites like toymods to get lengths

and I'm pretty sure there straight fit