Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1994 Corolla Hatch Csi Limited Questions

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I'm no here so go easy on me :cool:

 

I come from a long line of corolla owners, my brother owns a 4A-GE twin cam, my older brother used to own newer lease corollas and i my self was the next in line to get one. Now thats out of the way...

 

I got my corolla off a Old lady last May, and it looked like it had never been driven, the interior didnt have a spot on it, under the bonnet was spotless, and it only had 111,000km on the clock. My questions are:

 

It currently has hub caps on the tyres, but i am wanting to try and find the set of Alloys that would have originally been on this era of Corolla, does anybody know where i could find any? I contacted "Toyospares" in Melbourne but havent heard anything back yet, heck i don't even know what they look like! But i just want to keep my car nice and original looking, I'm not really interested in other style rims.

 

And my only other question was where is the best place to find spare parts, such as a windscreen seal, when they had the roadworthy they got a new windscreen and they did a shocking job on the seal its sticking up on the drivers side corner. And i need to get new Hatch door struts (there very weak)

 

They may seem like stupid questions, but I'm just after some help haha!

 

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I'm no here so go easy on me :cool:

 

I come from a long line of corolla owners, my brother owns a 4A-GE twin cam, my older brother used to own newer lease corollas and i my self was the next in line to get one. Now thats out of the way...

 

I got my corolla off a Old lady last May, and it looked like it had never been driven, the interior didnt have a spot on it, under the bonnet was spotless, and it only had 111,000km on the clock. My questions are:

 

It currently has hub caps on the tyres, but i am wanting to try and find the set of Alloys that would have originally been on this era of Corolla, does anybody know where i could find any? I contacted "Toyospares" in Melbourne but havent heard anything back yet, heck i don't even know what they look like! But i just want to keep my car nice and original looking, I'm not really interested in other style rims.

 

And my only other question was where is the best place to find spare parts, such as a windscreen seal, when they had the roadworthy they got a new windscreen and they did a shocking job on the seal its sticking up on the drivers side corner. And i need to get new Hatch door struts (there very weak)

 

They may seem like stupid questions, but I'm just after some help haha!

 

Thanks in advance

Toyora Motor Wreckers 6 Windale St Dandenong

 

toya wreck 114 Maffra Street Coolaroo VIC 3048

 

Gazzas Auto Wreckers & Repairs 13 Market Road Sunshine VIC

 

Corolla Wreck 15 Steven Circuit

RINGWOOD VIC 3134

03 9870 2177

 

B.I.P. Toyota Wreckers 12 Westwood Drive,

RAVENHALL

VIC, 3023

 

Theres more but I think you get the idea

Edited by graham7773

  • Author
Toyora Motor Wreckers 6 Windale St Dandenong

 

toya wreck 114 Maffra Street Coolaroo VIC 3048

 

Gazzas Auto Wreckers & Repairs 13 Market Road Sunshine VIC

 

Corolla Wreck 15 Steven Circuit

RINGWOOD VIC 3134

03 9870 2177

 

B.I.P. Toyota Wreckers 12 Westwood Drive,

RAVENHALL

VIC, 3023

 

Theres more but I think you get the idea

 

Cheers! Thats plenty of info to keep me going for a while!

  • Author

Ok, i visited the Corolla Wreckers in Ringwood today and found my Rims. They seemed to be pretty scratched and dirty, is there anywhere i can get them cleaned? Like some specialised Mag wheel cleaner or something?

Any sand/bead/glass blasting business should be able to do it for you... have a look in the yellow pages.

 

I had a set of alloys done recently, 30 bucks a rim, glass blasted AND repainted.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.