January 1, 200521 yr comment_26482 Hey all As you know, I'm doing the 4AGZE into Ae71 project.. blar blar blar. I will be getting the car engineered, wired up and blue plated by Robin Berardo from peFOURmance Motorsport in Brisbane. I just wanted some feedback from any one here who has worked with him before / and / or would you recommend some one else to do the blue plate, engineering and wiring for our project. As i am new to this entire concept, do chuck in anything you feel is relevant to the subject - I'm always up for listening to anything any one has to say! Cheers Edited January 1, 200521 yr by Teddy Report
January 2, 200521 yr comment_26507 yep robin is good. I havent found anyone that can beat him on price, turnover time or professionalism Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now