April 20, 200818 yr comment_240747 Howdy folks, Was in Dowerin on the weekend helping my brother-in-law move into his new pannel & paint shop (Wheatbelt Pannel & Paint, Goomalling), there happend to be a bit of a show & shine going on. Thought you all might like to see some pics?! There not the best pics, and I think I missed a few cars, but for the middle of nowhere, these were some very tidy machines!! This thing was autographed by Moffat! Edited April 20, 200818 yr by Dunadan Report
April 21, 200818 yr comment_240927 WOW! yummy cars :dance: Whats the silver one in the 17th picture?? Lesley :jamie: Report
April 21, 200818 yr comment_240943 Ill take that mad looking green XB i believe it to be? Looks so ol' school :dance: Report
April 21, 200818 yr Author comment_240956 Thats an XA Fairmont, I'm a ford hater, but that thing was my pick too. Sooo low and wide... madness! Report
April 21, 200818 yr comment_240959 I just googled it... it looks horrible from the front and the back, but side on....yummy...maybe they just took bad pics... http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/gallery/index.asp and only US$19K for a standard model ..... bastards! sorry for hikacing the thread... but have you seen this.... Lesley :dance: Edited April 21, 200818 yr by SoulSearcher Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now