ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit also: Does it have the standard FPR or aftermarket?

Sard.

you should never up or down the boost, in any boosted car unless its tuned for more boost, otherwise you run lean or ritch, otherwords

busted engine, weather its forged or not it'll break if you screw with the boost

The stock ECU is meant to have fuel maps for up to 17psi of boost, and I was only running 16-16.5psi, so it shouldn't have been an issue. Maybe the Darwin heat has been too much for it. f@$k it - new turbo, stock boost, don't touch the valves until I've got money. Didn't win Oz Lotto, so it's a fair way away. :wink:

Seem to be getting aids confused with aidz.

Andrew has the ghey butt sex aids, u has the ghey butt sex hairdresser car aidz :wink:

Posting for Alison,

MANUNDA TERRACE VACATION CARE IS HOLDING A CAR WASH TO RAISE MONEY TO GO ON CAMP

There will be a sausage sizzle with the driver receiving a free sausage

WHERE: Manunda Terrace Primary

WHEN: Saturday 4th July

TIME: 10am-2pm

COST: $10

Edited by Pure-SX

Damn, you got me there.

f@$ken' shitty and f@$ken' depressed again - Alisson is being a c**t and won't contact me so I can pay her the settlement, meaning she's probably decided to go after more money. The GT-Four is going to cost a heap to fix, and even more if I do it properly (eg. replace valves). Can't even get the f@$king bike fixed as the GT-Four needs fixing first so I can get to work (I car pool with a mate, and it's unfair if he has to drive all the time). f@$k. f@$k. f@$k. f@$k. f@$k.