May 9, 200818 yr comment_245299 http://www.j-spec.com.au:80/list/index.php?ID=12714 and http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=12720 :D Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245300 Both very nice. Just remember it takes a fair bit more cash to keep an import in top nick than it would a regular delivered car. I spent over $10k in a year on fixing (and improving) "little" things on my Soarer! Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245316 Thats a good price for the Chaser... TRD model has a few little bonus bits like torsen LSD and stiffer springs. Both of which you'd replace anyway, but even so it looks like the original buyer ticked a few boxes in the options list... sunroof, rear wiper etc... its a series 2 as well. Being that particular colour the paint is pretty much guaranteed to be shagged, but if you budget a grand or two to clean it up, and a bit more for some nice wheels, you'd have a very tidy car for less than 20k. I really like the BZR Levins... I've often thought about getting one for Mrs Shades... if only I could find a way to (relatively cheaply) convert it to all wheel drive. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now