Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Went Shopping Today....

Featured Replies

  • Author

OMG it's the SAME!!!!!

 

(I'm slack that I didn't google it....blonde moment...nope, just slack - thanks Mystik for doing it for me :dance: ).

 

.... except I don't have the dash mat, and I have a plaque thing on above the toy gumby thing and I think my steering wheel is different could be the light...

OMG it's the SAME!!!!!

 

(I'm slack that I didn't google it....blonde moment...nope, just slack - thanks Mystik for doing it for me :lmao: ).

 

.... except I don't have the dash mat, and I have a plaque thing on above the toy gumby thing and I think my steering wheel is different could be the light...

 

no problem. glad i could help :dance:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I finally had my speakers installed yesterday - they're super cool!

 

and here is a picture of the tweeters...I was so nervous my trim would suffer, but voila! I'm pretty happy with them :(

 

post-1090-1214035325_thumb.jpg

 

post-1090-1214035342_thumb.jpg

 

As a side benefit, my window isn't making noise any more :)

 

Lesley :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.