June 3, 200818 yr comment_250681 Hello guys, sorry for the noob question. Ain't a car expert here. i Juz got a AE93 7AFE corolla which has a shaky rear view mirror. i believe its screwed on to the top. Anyone knows of any parts similar to the original at maybe supercheap auto ? if possible i want to seek for the exact replacement not those paste on the windscreen types. Also can this take the "powered" side mirror mods? Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250720 I think that's a little newer than what we're used to. :dance: Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250722 Tried making sure the mirror is fastened correctly? See if that solves your problem. I'm not sure where you could source one otherwise. Report
June 4, 200818 yr comment_250798 Tried making sure the mirror is fastened correctly? See if that solves your problem. I'm not sure where you could source one otherwise. Or try a wreckers for one that isn't loose, if it's a problem that can't be fixed by tightening a screw. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now