Ebay People

hey does anyone know these sellers davidbranigan and tecoloteblue thats there ebay names i brought stuff off them and they didnt reply to any of my emails and now they are giving me unpaid item strikes and its pissing me off i was buying a gasket set and pistions to build my little bro a secret present for the race car and now i can't even do that becaue i can't get the items so if anyone knows who they are can you please tell me

cheers max

Members dont see this ad

Complain it to EBAY not Rollaclub. I don't see anyone here knowing two people out of the million of others around here.

Send Ebay a message or something and say these two dickfaces didn't give your stuff. See what ebay can do, though I don't think they will do much. So keep on hasseling those sellers until they reply.

For all you know, it could be a technical issue they can't reply? Give it time.

I had the same issue with a guy. Wanted to pay but couldn't as his bank details weren't listed. Sent many messages asking for bank details and finnally got them when they claimed the not paid bullshit.

Just pay and get it over will and give them a nice negitive comment.

Just reply through ebays unpaid dispute lodgement and they will certainly get your messages that way. The message will be logged with ebay if the matter escalates. Is there a possibily they didn't get your emails? Seems a little odd 2 sellers didn't reply. If its just a matter of not paying they the dispute should be easily resolved by you and both sellers