Ke70 Spring/shock Compo

You can go a little bit dodgy and slot in some xf falcon (front) springs into the corona strut and ke70 strut top. theyre fairly stiff but will need to be captive (ie used with st185 shocks). btw you will have to use sigma control arms otherwise you will have positive camber!

The coilovers need a different design of spring. If you already have them just source the springs and bits you need and use them. Far superior. Also, try to look for a 5 or 6 kg spring, it will be a little stiff, but I reckon 3kg is a bit soft for a lowered front end.

Members dont see this ad

i already have the corona LCA, but whats the issue with them over the sigma? i know the sigma arms create more neg camber, but alot of people have debated over the issue of the corona LCAs creating positive camber.

is this an issue due to the length of the strut?

i have the coilover setup, rotor, hub, corona LCA with new bushes and the 86 steering arms under the bed and ready to install.

I'm not planning on lowering the front end too much LittleRedSpirit, maybe only 50mm...

plus this is all going into a daily used car. so i can't have it so stiff that it causes premature death of my shocks...isnt that the issue of too harder springs on bumpy as shithouse roads like SA haha.

as well as chassis issues..

cheers

edit: or is the issue with the positive camber only applicable to the corona struts?

Edited by ke70_sa