July 9, 200818 yr comment_259591 I JUST GOT MY NEW EXHAUST DONE AND JUST STARTED RAINING. SO DECIDED TO GO OUT AND MY DIFF DECIDED TO BLOW. ANYONE NO WHERE YOU CAN GET GOOD LSD DIFFS FOR CHEAP ? FOR KE70 THANKS Report
July 9, 200818 yr comment_259593 First step would be to use the caps lock button, now I'm yelling in my head.... What diff... Stock there is no lsd options. btw lsd diffs translates into = limited slip differential differential Report
July 9, 200818 yr comment_259595 Has it been upgraded from OEM? If not that you don't have any options. And your going to have either buy another one and lock it, not lsd. Or get an entire new diff casing. Report
July 9, 200818 yr comment_259597 Research, research, research people. I'll give you a couple of keywords and then you can use the search button :) The keywords are: T-18 and TE72. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now