Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm New

Featured Replies

hehehe.......hey look a new rolla.

 

i only drive an old rolla cause i can't afford to fix the new ones when they break (not like they are going to anyway). i'd love to own a new car, just can't afford one.

 

welcome to the club mate.

  • Author
Nice car !

 

id put money on you live some where in Mississauga :D

 

Mahahaha

yep I live in mississauga

 

you live around here?!

 

dang ..

 

hehe if you are wondering about the specs of my car

 

the engine code is 1ZZFE

 

it's a 1.8 L Inline 4 .. DOHC with VVTI

 

125 HP and I believe 125 ft lbs of torque..

 

mated with a 4 speed automatic transmission :insane:

 

pretty quick little car... IMO

 

My summer tires are stock S rims.. I am planning to get mayb gunmetal rims when the tires are out :D

Edited by rated_w

  • Author
Teddy lives in Brisbane, Australia. I think he just guessed realy well.

 

No flies on the 1ZZ-FE, great engine :D

 

Whats wrong with a 4 speed auto? :D

ever since I learned how to drive manual in my friends car..

 

auto isn't the same.. it's less work.. but a lot more boring :sad:

 

ah well.. swapping out for a 5 speed manual will be too expensive.. so I'll wait for my next corolla :insane:

 

thinking when I get my job as a peel regional police officer.. I'll trade my baby in for an Corolla XRS :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.