Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm New

Featured Replies

hey just checkin in.. I hope not to be flamed here.. hehe .. I've noticed you guys have a lot of ol'schoo corollas..

 

I have a 2001 Toyota Corolla LE .. not much done to it right now.. :sad:

 

go here for pics

 

http://www.rankmyride.com/?page=cars/view&CID=1029

 

she has a genuine TRD bodykit on.. sound system, exhaust done.. not mcuh else.. hoping maybe for forced induction.. the engine is still very young and running strong at 61000 KM :insane:

Edited by rated_w

  • Author

I live in a place called toronto ontario keke

 

hehe . canada.. yes we have cars.. and igloos :insane: hehe

  • Author

hrm.. where are you guys from? do you guys get snow where you live?

 

and you don't want to come up to canada when it's winter..

 

where I live.. during winter it can get up to - 40 C with windchill ..

 

during summer it can get up to + 35 C without humidex

Edited by rated_w

thats a nice looking car man, anyway, I'm from the land of the long white cloud (new zealand - and no its not a fricken state in america)

we get snow here in winter - mostly in the south island and central north island, but not like you do :insane:

  • Author

I'm about a ... 3 day drive from calgary.. I think about 3000 KM? about.. not too entirely sure.

 

you are lucky you don't see snow.. snow degrades our paint and metal.. my car has some rust on it.. I'm gonna complain to toyota to get it fixed next time I'm there.

Edited by rated_w

Welcome!!

 

nice car looks great! canada is supposed to be really beautiful isnt it?? I'm hoping to travel next yeaer, have you ever been to australia?? :insane:

man..compared to nz, your country is fricken huge, it takes like 2 days, if that to drive one end of our country to the other :insane: :D

 

what size engine is in your corolla, 1.8l or a 1.6l?

well..toronto is near detroit, buffolo, and new york, I'm pretty sure - like a few hundred kms away, and calgary is in alberta i think, which is another few hundred kms away over the border...

 

toronta is in the state of ontario, borders the U.S and quebec

alberta borders british coloumbia and the north west.

 

http://atlas.gc.ca/site/english/maps/refer...tical_e/map.jpg

Edited by z|gen

heh..rollaclub geography trip to canada :insane:

Wow, that is cool!! Welcome to rollaclub!

Ontario is a nice place

 

I'm heading there at the end of the year to visit some family :insane:

hey nace ride man

 

welcome to rollaclub i hope you enjoy your time here.

 

good to see people from all around the world on here.

Nice car !

 

id put money on you live some where in Mississauga :insane:

 

Mahahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.