Cruise To Newcastle

MissSydneyCruising

As quoted from a post on sydneycruising.com:

Guys and girls the time has come for the modified car industry and all the p platers out there to show Australia how we put on a cruise for charity and do it responsibly.

This event has huge coverage including a channel 9 news crew from the today show which will be doing a story on our cruise. Hot 4's , street commodors and 2DAMAX aswell as other magazines on the day. Local radio stations will also be checking out the event !!!

Highway patrol will be escourting us down to the cruise spot and we have there backing for the event, no body will be defecting but street racing and burnouts will not be tolerated by them and we are on show to the country via channel 9 to show them that the modified car industry is not full of hoons and people that care about the community.

A team from the salvos will be coming down with us and we will have some gorgeous models walking round with the donation bins.

There will be trophies on the day with on cruise judging for the top cars in different catagories.

Date: 13th March 2005

Meeting point for sydney : P6 carpark

Time: 10:30

Meeting point for central coast : Twin servos at wyong

Time: 12.30

Meeting point for newcastle: Twin shells at wallsend

Time: 12.30

Anybody needing information about the cruise please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] or call me on 0425802048

We already have a long long list from most of the major sydney forums, as well as SydneyCruising.com. Not strictly rolla based, but we got a soarer on 19s, turbo paseo, BNS70Y (orange with white rims rolla), and my sera... and heaps more!!!!

Anyone interested?

Members dont see this ad

i know i wont have my rolla ready by the cruise due to wiering problems and lack of money :D :D

and i blew up my vs commodore today so I'm on the look out for a new car cheep :D so if i get something i can rely on to drive ill come along for a cruise just to meet up :angrybird:

Edited by 4age

hey guys just came home from picking up my new car lil 323 3 door hatch few dings minor work slight roo damage on front bonet but all in all good car needs new radiator and rego gona hopefully have her regoed and new radiator tomorow so count me in on the cruise for now :( will put sterio in tomorow arvo :( :dance: 3 door boom box :D

un not gona rego her now gona put her on the market could not be bothered gona pick up something with rego on it insted :down:

Edited by 4age