Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10 Tacho Dash

Featured Replies

I'm wondering if anyone can help with some knowledge on my KE10 tacho dash?

 

I bought this dash some time ago and pulled it out of the cupboard to clean and repair it as a couple of the little coloured plastic lenses were floating around in it. My question is, on the pic, below the tacho and speedo what goes where? There was a blue lense floating around and i imagine that is for high beam, but which side? Also what colour lense should the other side be and what sort of warning light is it?

 

Any help is appreciated, Matt...

post-1914-1221460827_thumb.jpg

maybe the other side is red warning light for the handbrake.

 

i would think high beam on speedo handbrake on tacho.

 

oil and charge above and below temp/fuel gauge

i'll revise what i said after finding this pic.

 

zooming in i found blue under the tacho, and red under the speedo.

 

hope this helps.

 

post-5644-1221473717.jpg

 

 

-dave

  • Author

Thanks very much. I hope the lenses out of a standard KE10 dash will fit. I wonder if the handbrake lense is supposed to have 'handbrake' on it...

FWIW, the tacho cluster from a te27 has BRAKE on the handbrake lense, i'm not sure if this was the case for the ke1x tacho cluster.

  • Author

Well the standard KE10 dash has brake on the red lense but its a different shape. Perhaps i could trim it to shape with the trusty dremel.

 

Anyone happen to have a red lense with 'brake' on it from a KE10 tacho dash...?

I doubt anyone just happens tou have one lying around haha! The dashes are rare as!

 

I don't think mine has anything written on it.

 

Have you got stuck into reconfiguring your dash plug yet? I have written down the sequence you need to follow to reorder it properly, I will track it down tomorrow and let you know.

 

TP.

  • Author

Yeah, asking if anyone had one was a little joke, haha...

 

No haven't got into the plug yet. Just thought i would do some little jobs inside when time permits.

 

If you could dig that up for me i would really appreciate it...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.