Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5k Head On 4k?? Need Advice

Featured Replies

I had a spare engine lying around (4k). So my head gasket blew on my car and i'd thought I'd pull the head off my spare motor and get it freshened up before i replaced the gasket.

When I dropped the head off at the machine shop the machinest said I had a 5k head, I'm just wondering if there will be any problems if I put this 5k head on my 4k engine or will it push the compression up and gain some power?

Does the motor have dished pistons? Could be a 4K-U. Compression is way to high if the motor has flat top pistons.

  • Author
Does the motor have dished pistons? Could be a 4K-U. Compression is way to high if the motor has flat top pistons.

 

yeah has dished pistons

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.