Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVL 13T

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EVL 13T

  1. yeah has dished pistons
  2. I had a spare engine lying around (4k). So my head gasket blew on my car and i'd thought I'd pull the head off my spare motor and get it freshened up before i replaced the gasket. When I dropped the head off at the machine shop the machinest said I had a 5k head, I'm just wondering if there will be any problems if I put this 5k head on my 4k engine or will it push the compression up and gain some power?
  3. I'll make a appearence, see you's there
  4. Yeah they are big wheels, nah they don't scrub at all, i have modded a few things so they wouldn't! Thanks man, motor is next on my list then some trim
  5. LOL hey Dan, fancy seeing you here, what a small world we live in!!!
  6. Hi I'm Grant; just joined up to this fourm Had my Ke70 for about a year now and it's slowly coming together, here is a few pics i'll post some more info when i get some time.
  7. Hey man, Seen you at KK's the other day, nice new ride, see you round
  8. Name: Grant AKA EVL 13T Car: 84 Model Ke70 Sedan Motor & Driveline: 3k 1.2lt With; 32/36 Webber Extractors 2 1/4" Xuast Locked Diff 5spd Suspension & Brakes: Stk brakes SLAMMED spings Wheels & Tyres: 17" Powdercoated Rims Interior: Recaro front seats Stk clean interior Body: Custom Flared guards front and rear, all done by hand. Full resto and respray Cumtom painted bonnet Other: Car is not for sale so don't ask me. Thinking about doing a engine conversion but still undecided on what motor I will be going to use :wink: Pics;

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.