Radrollaz Cruze To Terrigal Sunday March 9th

radrollaz

Hey rolla lovers, so the next radrollaz cruse is on sunday march 9th 2008. We will be cruzing to Terrigal from sydney and we will be meeting at the same place. Autobarn villawood at 9am leaving at 10am This will be the second of 4 cruzes that will be held every year On the same dates, so everyone knows the date and can plan for it.

The last cruze had a great turn out at least 25 rolla's meet up and around 20 cruzed to the gong. I'm going to go on a dummy cruze with cuzzo if he's keen and find some good spots were we can take some good photo's of all the cars together. Their is plenty of notice so let's all get together and make this the biggest corolla cruze ever held in Aus. For people from other states try and organise a cruze in your area to coinside with our's as i know its hard to get alot cars together so its a good excuse. I'll post up the dates for the cruzes every quarter.

Ok so cuzzo and i went on a dummy cruse to sus it all out, here are step by step directions put together by cuzzo that will lead you all the way there. Ill put some pics up tonight of the car park at terigal were we will end up and the sourounding views as its right on the tip of the coast line and is really a great spot, complete with fish and chip shop so every one can grab a feed. :drgrim:

So here is the cruze list so far. If your coming send me a pm with what car you have and ill add you to the list. :rolls:

CRUSE LIST

* Michael Ke30 fj20et

* sandro Ke25

* Cuzzo Ke30 4agte

* Manuel Ke20 sr20det

* varel Gti 4agte

* Ali Ke30 Fj20et

* rowen Ke35 sr20 det

* fab AE86 4agte

* paul ke25 4age 20v

* JC 807 Ke20 4agte

* Kebin Corolla sr5 wagon 4agze

* Rolla boy 2608 Ke30

* KE20 king ke20

* AndroOo Ke20

* Joe Ke20 4age

* Martin Ke70

* Zaid Ke70

* Phat Mat AE112 sportivo

* Marty k Ke30

* Nick Ke70

* Matt SUP-16V AE92 4agze

* TWNCAM AE82

* Dimmy Ae82

* Dave

* GRPASX AE92 GTI

* Xristo AE93 SECA

* Orange Rolla AE95 (from Tamworth!)

* 20Vturbo AE82

* Tazz AE92

* LOL-16V AE92

* JDM-20V AE92

* WTF33R / NOW18U

* TWINKY16V AE82 +2 mates Sportivos

* MR01LA AE92 GTI

* FLR-7IN

* RKT-16V

* GTE-GTI

* Hiro Protagonist KE55/AE102

* CH-EE-KE AE92

* ELI + 1 Both AE92's

* Gavclassic Ke50 lift back

* Rolla23q Ke30

* Phife Ke10

* Adjacent Ae92

* Mi55ke Ke55

* MIS20V Ae82 20v

* Toyofancy Ae71

* Matt Ke20 SR20det

* HRV-OOS Ke70 4agte

* Teddy KE70

* Ae112Boy Sportivo

* NVEOOS Ae102r

THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE !!!

March 9th 2008 Rad Rollaz Villawood to Terrigal Cruise.

DIRECTIONS.[/u]

We will be stoping at thornleigh McDonald's overflow car park which is not actually in maca's is down the street. We will re group here as there are alot of traffic lights on the way there and we will shorly get broken up. Phyllis ave car park is on the right when you turn in to street.

 Start Villawood Auto Barn

 Turn Right onto Tangerine St

 Turn Left at traffic lights onto Woodville Rd at Traffic Lights (Villawood)

 Follow Woodville Rd into Granville

 Turn Right Onto Parramatta Rd at Traffic Lights (Granville)

 Follow Parramatta Rd to Auburn

 Turn Left onto Silverwater Rd at Traffic Lights (Auburn)

 Follow Silverwater Rd to Ermington

 Turn Right onto Kissing Point Rd (Ermington)

 Merge Left as soon as possible

 Turn Left onto Marsden Rd at Traffic Lights (Eastwood/Ermington)

 Follow Marsden Rd to Carlingford

 Turn Right onto Pennant Hills rd at Traffic Lights (Carlingford)

 Follow Pennant Hills Rd to Thornleigh Macdonalds

 Turn Left at Phyllis Ave (Thornleigh)

 ****Turn Right into the Overflow Mac Donald Carpark ***

 ***Leave Meet Up***

 Turn Left onto Pennant Hills Rd at Traffic Lights (Thornleigh)

 Follow Pennant Hills Rd to the F3 turn off. (Two Lanes Turning Middle and Right lanes)

 Follow F3 Freeway

 Turn off F3 Freeway At Somersby/Gosford Exit

 Follow Pacific Highway to Gosford

 Follow Pacific Highway straight through onto Memorial Drv

 Follow Memorial Drive Straight Through onto York St

 Follow York St Straight Through onto George St

 Follow George St Straight Through onto The Entrance Rd

 Follow The Entrance Rd to Erina

 Turn Right onto Terrigal Drv at the Round About (Erina)

 Follow Terrigal Drive to Terrigal

 ****Turn Left into Terrigal Haven Meet Up Point (Terrigal)

Here are some pics of Terrigal :lolcry:

*car park

*take away shop

* water views

post-3596-1200811686_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1200811786.jpg

post-3596-1200811884.jpg

post-3596-1200812033.jpg

post-3596-1200812119.jpg

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. you know i wanna come!

hmmm, why are all the cruises in sydney..........

Yeah it would be great to see you and your beast there, I reckon people in other states should organise a cruze to coinside with the sydney cruze on the 9th of march and then people can post up pics of the cruze in there area. It would be so cool to have corolla's unite all over Australia on the same day. What do you reckon people ? Get off your ass and get a cruze happening even just a hook up for photo's and a chat doesnt have to be a cruze. :drgrim:

Edited by radrollaz

Doh! mine is out of rego and unlikely to be back on the road by then! :bash:

I assume you wouldn't mind if I tagged along and took some photos/vids?

Mate everyone's welcome no matter what you drive, especially if your taking pics and video footage. :fuzz:

Radrollaz

This should be a great day, can't wait.

I have a mate in the printing game and i was speaking to him today. I asked if he is able to get a half decent sized banner made for me for the day (Photo shoot) and said he will see what he can do, he said at the least he will be able to make some stickers for us to put on the cars attending ( if the guys want) for free.

I was thinking of trying to put the rollaclub logo at the top of the screen with something like your Radrollaz old school rolla club sticker on the back of your window or the one across your radiator onto the banner or sticker.

I don't know if we need permission to use the rollcub logo or if you wish to use your sticker. Let me know what you think or we can design something totally different.

My mate said put a couple of designs together and give to him and we'll go from there.

See what you want to do and get back to me.

Cheers :wink:

Radrollaz

This should be a great day, can't wait.

I have a mate in the printing game and i was speaking to him today. I asked if he is able to get a half decent sized banner made for me for the day (Photo shoot) and said he will see what he can do, he said at the least he will be able to make some stickers for us to put on the cars attending ( if the guys want) for free.

I was thinking of trying to put the rollaclub logo at the top of the screen with something like your Radrollaz old school rolla club sticker on the back of your window or the one across your radiator onto the banner or sticker.

I don't know if we need permission to use the rollcub logo or if you wish to use your sticker. Let me know what you think or we can design something totally different.

My mate said put a couple of designs together and give to him and we'll go from there.

See what you want to do and get back to me.

Cheers :wink:

Marty your the man , I'm currently looking at getting this done. Ill contact you asap Thanks mate.

Ok people ,

above you will see the final location details and pics of were we are going, cuzzo has put together the directions on how to get to Terrigal and ill have a print out for people on the day. We will stop at Thornleigh McDonalds about 30 mins into the cruse as i know everyone will get seperated by all the traffic lights, so we will gather up again in the over flow car park which is down the street from McDonalds off Phyllis ave. We will wait about 15minutes before we head off to get on the F3.

If anyone has any Questions You can call me on 0415619216 ( mick)

Edited by radrollaz

cool, i'll be meeting up with you all at thornleigh. so you reckon you'll arrive at thornleigh about 10:30?

Yeah about 10:30 - 10:45 depending on traffic and probably leave there about 11:00-11:15. Do you know the car park were refering too ?