My Rolla

oze_idiot

that is overrated mate....

i want a sportivo kit for mine but no wing....

i was lookin and doin tail lights and grill myself....

grill will prob b a full custom afair out of fibreglass, as all i do is work with the shit most days....

i'm looking at 18s for my car eventually....

keep the updates coming buddy....

Members dont see this ad
that is overrated mate....

i want a sportivo kit for mine but no wing....

i was lookin and doin tail lights and grill myself....

grill will prob b a full custom afair out of fibreglass, as all i do is work with the shit most days....

i'm looking at 18s for my car eventually....

keep the updates coming buddy....

yeah, i was gonna go fibreglass this time for my grille, i've still got my old cut-out one at home, so one day when i get the time i'll have another go at it.

my main concern is getting a mesh that looks good, most of the normal sports mesh has too smaller holes for what i want. i'm after something more open.

also, if you get the sportivo kit, i'll take the spoiler off your hands seems you don't want it.

cheers.

yeah, i was gonna go fibreglass this time for my grille, i've still got my old cut-out one at home, so one day when i get the time i'll have another go at it.

my main concern is getting a mesh that looks good, most of the normal sports mesh has too smaller holes for what i want. i'm after something more open.

also, if you get the sportivo kit, i'll take the spoiler off your hands seems you don't want it.

cheers.

over here you can get mesh with pattern in it like to toxic symbol and stuff like that....

i'll shal see when i get to purchasing it!!!!

• 2 months later...

After a long wait, mainly due to finances, i now have the new plugs and leads ive been dying to get.

4x NGK IridiumIX spark plugs

1 set Top Gun performance ignition leads

Not sure how much of a power increase its made, as my clutch is on its way out (will start a thread in General/AExx Corolla Discussion). but the engine sounds like its got a bit more go in it.

a hi-clone is a non-moving metal propeller thing u put in your air intake hose. it works by causing the air to spiral thru the intake and thus move quicker (in the same way if you tip a bottle of water upside down it will empty slow, but if you spin it round it creates a tornado effect and empties quicker)

i don't know about how much over a power gain its given me, but teamed up with the k&n hi-flow air filter its definitley running better.

• 4 months later...

After a very long wait a finally got the new clutch i'd been desperatly needing, i ended up getting the Exedy heavy duty, thanks K-rudd.

Next thing is rear tyres, drifting round-a-bouts in the wet, in a FWD is not good, especially when u got no control over it.

• 1 month later...

New pix

My new "freebie" rims. thanks Speedy!

post-2958-1247369649_thumb.jpg

The only pic i took of my eyelids before i took them off. the eyelids themselves look great, but coz the panels don't line up 100% atm, they look a little dicky.

(Couple of us used my bonnet for a seat at the drifts one night, now its a little bit out of alignment)

post-2958-1247369929_thumb.jpg

the cutout grill i had, wasnt perfect so i took it out, the one in there now is just a standard one, but with a body coloured outer edge and matt black inside.

i spent all day sanding, priming and painting the cutout grill, just to come outside to find that my nephew "washed it" for me. the water got into the paint and made a mess of everything, i had a minor moment and cracked the shits, and threw it against the wall. so its no more.

and yes,the car took alot of washing when i got home. i was bogged at 6:30am and didnt get to wash it until about 3:30pm so the mud was baked on a bit by the time i got to it

it took a rinse off, wash, and another wash. and she still wasnt clean.