Gotta Love Random

chrisandliz

In the last week I have had 2 random people turn up at my house.

The first wanted tyres for his van and some spark plugs. (he would not buy the whole celica)

The second was much more interesting, he just wanted to show off. he had a odd sound coming from his car, he had a ke30 with a 3k speed way race motor with a 4agze super charger bolted on, it made 100rwkw on the dyno!!! this is gotta be the fastest 3k I have seen.

madness

Chris

Members dont see this ad
In the last week I have had 2 random people turn up at my house.

The first wanted tyres for his van and some spark plugs. (he would not buy the whole celica)

The second was much more interesting, he just wanted to show off. he had a odd sound coming from his car, he had a ke30 with a 3k speed way race motor with a 4agze super charger bolted on, it made 100rwkw on the dyno!!! this is gotta be the fastest 3k I have seen.

madness

Chris

this reminds me once in esperance i was at home by myself and someone knocked on the door. so i answered it at there was like a skyline, a wrx, and a cop car in my driveway,along with a about 10 people standing around. so i shut the door lol

this reminds me once in esperance i was at home by myself and someone knocked on the door. so i answered it at there was like a skyline, a wrx, and a cop car in my driveway,along with a about 10 people standing around. so i shut the door lol

lol. What did they want?