Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drilling Into Ke70 Firewall

Featured Replies

Hey.

 

Are there any areas in the KE70 firewall that you shouldn't drill into? I'm looking for somewhere to mount an oil catch can and the firewall looks like the best option atm as it's close to the rocker cover/air filter and has a lot of flat surfaces.

 

Cheers.

I personally don't see a problem. You see lots of stuff mounted to the firewall at different points. Just mount it where ever you want. Should be fine.

  • Author
I personally don't see a problem. You see lots of stuff mounted to the firewall at different points. Just mount it where ever you want. Should be fine.
I was going to do it but I figured I'd have to search through all the mat in the inside of the car to find where the bolt end is... I ended up just drilling holes into the strut tower... doesn't look too bad but it would have looked better on the firewall.

Like I notice with KE55's and KE3x's that they have random stuff mounted to the firewall from time to time. Nothing worse than factory A/C. Couldn't look any more back yard if I tried.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.