Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is A 5k Worth

Featured Replies

Hey everyone

 

might be getting back my old ke30 with a 5k from my dad soon

 

and I'm just curious,

 

what are the old 5k motors worth

 

considering this one is bog stock, running well, unsure on km's, but doesnt blow smoke/leak oil/overheat

 

cheers

Alex

 

oh and if it makes any difference I'm in SA

Hey everyone

 

might be getting back my old ke30 with a 5k from my dad soon

 

and I'm just curious,

 

what are the old 5k motors worth

 

considering this one is bog stock, running well, unsure on km's, but doesnt blow smoke/leak oil/overheat

 

cheers

Alex

 

oh and if it makes any difference I'm in SA

 

I think it worth nothing, better give the 5K to me.

 

Well Raven found his 5K at the U-FLOG-IT for $180 so they can be had for cheap if the person doesnt know what they have.

 

But some people can't even give away a 4k and 7k's are goin for around the 700+ mark os taking that into consideration, anywhere in the 300-450 range. Just a guess tho.

Edited by KE25 KID

  • Author

yeah, 4k's are everywher tho,

 

5k bti harder to find

 

300-400 is pretty good il probs end up keeping it anyway

I'd pay about 400 for a clean runner. You can pick up 5k liteaces off ebay for that sort of money and you get the added joy of driving around in a little van looking ridiculous!

 

My 2 dismantled 5k's set me back 100 bucks each.

  • Author

lol nice,

 

yeah I'm getting it back, was thinking of selling the 5k n dropping a 4k in but i will probly keep the 5k, for a touch k motor project down the track

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.