November 10, 200817 yr comment_288982 What would you be willing to pay? The design for forced induction is much simpler than for NA, so I don't think it would be extremely expensive. Hmmm, without much research into pricing for adaptors (forgot to have a look at work on the weekend), I'd say probably 220-300...but depends what price it can be made for Report
November 11, 200817 yr comment_289124 Hmmm, without much research into pricing for adaptors (forgot to have a look at work on the weekend), I'd say probably 220-300...but depends what price it can be made for Once I've squared it up with my manager, we may start producing them through my work - pricing would be somewhere around this figure, depending what material we make them out of. Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_289940 My work is on board, as soon as we catch up from 6 months of not enough staff, we'll get right into it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now