Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Wall Tires

Featured Replies

Hi guys and girls.. awsome site you have here.

 

I was just flicking through the net and came across a few posts that was put up regarding questions about white wall tires.

 

Thought i might be able to help you out.

 

Any colour applied to a tire can have its limits. Though there are a few things you can do to make them last as long as possible.

try and minimalise the amount of tire shine you apply to your tires. This affects the adhesion of the colour and tends to want to draw the colour out of the tire into the white, red, what ever you have put on there. Wash your tires down with a good quality washing up deturgent that leaves your tires clean.Not a car wash as that has wax in it which also attracts dust the same as any tire shine will. this obviously discolours your tires making the colour look dull.

Always use a white wall applier( business ) that knows what they are talking about. Players just see the dollars and don't offer any help after the job has been done.

After years in the industry i have contacts all over Australia that i can pass on details so you get the best chance of your tires lasting as long as they can.

In turn i can also help out if people wish to start up their own business it is a good little money earner and helps with getting out and seeing what new and old projects are on the road. Excellent networking means.

if you have any questions about anything above feel free to hang me a line

post-7276-1228784566_thumb.jpg

post-7276-1228784586_thumb.jpg

Also, getting walls done on brand new tyres won't last as long due to the new rubber and the crap in it...

 

And I never use tyre shine on mine...

Where abouts are you?

 

I just rang a service. Bloke said $88 for 4 tyres. 1/2" whitewall. (12.5mm)

 

Or to come out to my area. $120!

Where abouts are you?

 

I just rang a service. Bloke said $88 for 4 tyres. 1/2" whitewall. (12.5mm)

 

Or to come out to my area. $120!

 

call 0412 424 142 tell him what you got priced I'm sure he will do cheaper :D

I got mine done from Arthur at Doran Pro Audio...

 

$80 for all four, he mixed up the exact colour I wanted and was done in next to no time...

 

Definately recommend him to anyone else in Sydney thats looking for a great looking wall :D :P :P ...

Oh i feel ripped. I paid 150 for 4.

 

 

Whoops. You got Jipped!

I got mine done from Arthur at Doran Pro Audio...

 

$80 for all four, he mixed up the exact colour I wanted and was done in next to no time...

 

Definately recommend him to anyone else in Sydney thats looking for a great looking wall :D :P :P ...

 

 

i didnt know that they did walls at dorans. thats so cheap though! now i feel ripped off!

Well now you all know where to go :) :) :) ...

 

Just call up and book in a time to get yours done...

 

Let him know that I sent you :) :D :P ...

got mine done 4 tyres for $40 at a place called circles and stripes in dirty old NZ

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.