Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warren's Ultra Fast Carts

Featured Replies

Well, yesterday I got to go to a corporate day put on by one of our suppliers. THANK YOU TECO!!

 

Cost them about $5K for 28 people. Was an absolute blast!! Because I'm light and either fearless or reckless when it comes to hi-speed... I managed to come overall second out of the 4 x 5 lap races :) Got a trophy and a bottle of Bundy :D

 

Barbagallo is a great track, but I couldn't figure out the hairpin. Might have been cos I don't like to brake?? I ended up drifting it most laps :P

 

I got cart #3, the first race I started in 3rd came second, Second race I started 3rd last, and got past just over half of the field(that was hard!). Next was fastest to the front, I started 3rd and finished 3rd. Lastly was handicapped starts, slowest first with breaks in between, I past about 3 carts.

 

Was great fun!!

 

Anyone else had a go at these??

i also was up there at warrens a month back he trick with that hairpin is to brake before getting to it the giving it all she got and power slide it through the corner i found. did you do the paintballing after wards. i manage on my second lap to destroy the chain off the kart so the had to get me another kart but it was good. i found the karts maxed out going down that hill they need more power :D :)

i think a rollaclub kart day is in order

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.