Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Changed Cvs Still Got Knocking Noise.

Featured Replies

I recently changed the cvs on my ae92 as it was knocking very badly.

Now after a month the knocking came back only when I turn right and got foot off clutch,then as soon as I put my foot on the clutch the knocking dissapears again.

Is it time to change the bearings as well is this what may cause the noise?

 

Any Info would be apreciated.

  • 2 weeks later...
I recently changed the cvs on my ae92 as it was knocking very badly.

Now after a month the knocking came back only when I turn right and got foot off clutch,then as soon as I put my foot on the clutch the knocking dissapears again.

Is it time to change the bearings as well is this what may cause the noise?

 

Any Info would be apreciated.

 

 

These kind of wierd ones are often hard to diagnose, sometimes surprisingly easy. Start by putting a spanner over all the crucial bolts in the engine bay. Engine mounts, gearbox to motor union, suspension, every damn thing. If nothings loose get back to us.

Could be the bearing carrier has given up, have seen these give problems before

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.