Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

Featured Replies

I was driving home from work in Weston Creek area and spotted a sweet Orange Ke30 or 55 with white racing stripes.

I chased after it and noticed a RollaClub sticker on the back, so I kinda tooted my horn before they turned off down

Bangalay Crescent in Rivett. I was in a Red Ke70 with hotwire rims and a steely on the back.

 

Own up if you own it, or if you know who does. Nice car :y:

Edited by seabiscuit

  • Replies 253
  • Views 125.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Also spotted another RollaClub member coming out of O'Halloran Cct in Kambah, where I live. I've seen it a few times, but only

just recently spotted the RC sticker!

 

White 55 Coupe with 17's? Looks pretty cool aswell! Who's car is this one? :P

  • Author

Just spotted an awesome Ke36 or Ke38 when driving home from work today. It was metallic midnight blue like the

new falcons and had a fat intercooler bolted to the front and had some decent sized silver/white stickers on the sides

and back. I didn't notice any RC stickers on it, though :) Saw it turning onto the Tuggeranong parkway from Namatjira

Drive. Gave the thumbs up to the guy and got a thumbs up back!

 

I'm turning this thread into a "Spotted in Canberra" kinda thread. :D

Post up the sweet Rolla's (or other cool/rare cars) up here and we might be able to suss them out!

Edited by seabiscuit

  • Author
Or as i like to call it, 'spot the chrome bumber'!

 

4WDs with stainless bumbers/bull bars don't count!

Haha, now that you say that, that's basically it!

Silly new cars without the chrome bumpers.

Well speaking of cool rides, theres a couple of car shows coming soon.

 

First up is the Mustang owners club show, HERE's the flyer.

 

Also is Shannons Wheels expo in march, which always has a wide varity of cars.

 

Shannons Wheels

Sunday 22 March 2009

Lawns of Old Parliament House

Canberra ACT

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I see KE70's all the time?!

 

You mustn't venture out a lot. I see atleast one cool car a day!

 

There's a 5k, Turbo, 2.5" exhaust, LSD, KE20 on Allclassifieds for $500. I looked at it twice, was barely any rust

the guy has spare (perfect) boot, bumpers, chrome trim (good) doors, guards, grille etc.

The only thing wrong is that it has a blown head gasket and has been sitting a while.

Is a cheapo blow-through setup on the turbo BTW. But in all it's a cool little car and has them spare parts!

Perfect project :D

 

EDIT: The car is also engineered for the 5k, so can drive it legally!

Edited by seabiscuit

hey fishbizkt, I bought the KE20.

 

All the spare stuff was pretty much rubbish. Both doors are f@$ked, rusted right thru, and the bonnet is no better, rust holes, dodgy fibreglass repair job, etc.....

 

But the rest of it was a bargain. The rearend/LSD diff setup and the turbo is worth $500 alone......

 

I will most likey sell the motor setup after I change the headgasket.

 

JoJo

  • 2 weeks later...
Also spotted another RollaClub member coming out of O'Halloran Cct in Kambah, where I live. I've seen it a few times, but only

just recently spotted the RC sticker!

 

White 55 Coupe with 17's? Looks pretty cool aswell! Who's car is this one? :D

Jordan owns this car, he used to work at Pharleys.

 

Just spotted an awesome Ke36 or Ke38 when driving home from work today. It was metallic midnight blue like the

new falcons and had a fat intercooler bolted to the front and had some decent sized silver/white stickers on the sides

and back. I didn't notice any RC stickers on it, though :lol: Saw it turning onto the Tuggeranong parkway from Namatjira

Drive. Gave the thumbs up to the guy and got a thumbs up back!

 

I'm turning this thread into a "Spotted in Canberra" kinda thread. :yes:

Post up the sweet Rolla's (or other cool/rare cars) up here and we might be able to suss them out!

The blue wagz is a KE38, 230rwkw 4AGTE in it...Nice bloke too, f@$k that thing moves. He took me for a drive....lotsa fun

  • Author
hey fishbizkt, I bought the KE20.

 

All the spare stuff was pretty much rubbish. Both doors are f@$ked, rusted right thru, and the bonnet is no better, rust holes, dodgy fibreglass repair job, etc.....

 

But the rest of it was a bargain. The rearend/LSD diff setup and the turbo is worth $500 alone......

 

I will most likey sell the motor setup after I change the headgasket.

 

JoJo

Yea, that's why I was so keen to get the car.. the motor, turbo, LSD etc... Plus it had a pretty mean exhaust didn't it?

 

The boot that he had looked really clean/straight? Also the chrome trims, grille etc. looked good. They are 35+ years old don't forget...

Good luck with it, though.

 

And the name's Seabiscuit :D

  • Author

Who will be the first to spot my KE70? Southside, RED, subtle gold stripes down the side, hotwire mags, GTRolla Badge (that's right)

and a RC Logo on driver side rear quarter window.

Anyone on here going/entering the shannons wheels expo?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.