"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

seabiscuit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also remembered some while back I was told of a nice KE20 in Curtin. Went and had a look and it was quite clean!

Had a overrated dash pad too! Looks like a likely candidate for a cash offer. It's in Crowther Pl

Finally went around to the place to see if the guy was willing to sell it now that my yard is thinning in it's numbers. Popped up the bonnet

when his old girl was there. Had lots of wiring coming out of the firewall, so had guessed that it had a different motor. Anyway, grabbed the

number off of his Grandma and had a chat with him about it. Was setup to run a 4age. (currently has no motor) Has a LSD RX3 diff, T-50

box, already wired up to drop a 4age in. He wanted $1000 for it. Really considering it since ALL of the hard work is done. Would only need

to add my touches to it (like respray over the pink!) and find a 4age.

No, unfortunatly, as it was starting to hail and snow at that point, and vital swap meet minutes were ticking away....

Today I was delivering pamphlets for my uncle and saw a yellow KE70 under cover of a tarp with QLD number plates.

It was in Bonython in a set of townhouse/units area, it was parked next to the car garage and there was a small window

and I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of something I knew too well... the fuel flap of a KE20! It was white

with some nice rims and a fairly clean body!

I'd run out of RollaClub flyers in my glovebox, though :P

Edited by seabiscuit

• 2 weeks later...