"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

seabiscuit

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A yellow 30, parked on the side of belconnen way, outta juice by the looks of it...

And a yellow 55 on ANZAC pde, the old couple in it waved and tooted madly at me!

And I think we've all seen the red ke20 with black bonnet getting round...

Just spotted a light blue KE55 (or maybe 35.. I think all the old KEs are 55s :blinks: ) leaving Belconnen Mall just after 11. It was dumped on it's ass, had a nice burble from the exhaust, big sticker on the back windows, I think it had mags and it had an aura of power to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Just spotted a light blue KE55 (or maybe 35.. I think all the old KEs are 55s ) leaving Belconnen Mall just after 11. It was dumped on it's ass, had a nice burble from the exhaust, big sticker on the back windows, I think it had mags and it had an aura of power to it.

I think I just saw this up at supercheap, belco. And your right, its farking LOW!!!

He is there again today around 4pm on Gibraltar but I saw the back end this time and it's got P plates.

Saga of my wagon goes on. Looks like I have a half failed ECU. Will not give pulse to the injectors. Triple checked wiring, injectors and a few other things and think it is the ECU. So waiting on one from the UK at $49 shipped thanks Flea Bay!! Also had a blown H/G and stuffed timing belt. all changed now and ready for injector pulse to liven things up!!

Moses

I saw that red AE86 today Moses, looks pretty original except for the superlites!

Seems like you'll have replaced everything on your wagon haha :(

Faded is patina, and patina is cool seabiscuit :lol: gosh havent you noticed how sam rolls hehe