Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

Featured Replies

the turbo on that Ke20 I bought happens to be in Excellent condition, and is off a R32 GTR! (T28)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 253
  • Views 125k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Nice one! What are your plans with the KE20?

 

A 4age implant would be pretty nice, bung that turbo on too!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Spotted a red ke70 being booked for being too noisy out front of Weston Dominos......Anyone we know????

Hahahahahahahhahahaha.... ME!!!!

 

I didn't get booked. I have a blown up exhaust mani gasket due to a small hole being enlarged from a long

drive. I told him that was the case and that I'm planning to fix it my next pay, so he let me off... One of my

co-drivers came up and was being a know-it-all to the cop and as soon as he left the cop said "If you had an

attitude like that bloke I'da booked ya straight away!"

 

You didn't spot the RC sticker?

  • Author

Spotted a very nice looking KE20 on Ginninderra Dr on the blustery day it was today.

Almost crashed when I saw it! Don't see them very often here. It looked a lot like

the 2-tone blue and silver one that's been for sale for quite a while.

18's, 4age, and a heap of other nice stuff... except this one had steelies.

Edited by seabiscuit

  • Author

Ahh, how were the Toyo Nationals? Would have liked to go but funds did not permit.

 

What car/s do you drive Sammo?

Her are some pics...

 

my pics

other pics

 

Yeah great weekend. Would love to have stayed longer, (only stayed friday night, came back via bathurst on saturday)

 

Thats my blue ke30, my bro's ke55. And theres a project ke10 at home...

 

Hoping to have all 3 at Marques this year, and Dubbo next year.....

  • Author

I know where you live :P

 

You and your brother have bloody nice examples of KE Rolla's!

Edited by seabiscuit

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Just picked up 2 KE20 from a top bloke in Duffy. One is a convertible (in the making)

and the other is a stripped sedan. Plans are to (if I don't get too carried away) finish the convertible

as I fell in love with it straight away and probably sell/scrap the sedan shell. Check the Canberra

parts section for details in the next few days.

PICTURES!!!!

 

Saw what had to be one of the cleanest ke30 geting round. It was up at the belco markets, white, white inside, early style dash. very nice...

 

do yourself a favour and check out what is one of the sweetest looking corollas. Resprayed metallic blue, big wheels, very tidy, usually parked in Wollongong street

Edited by sammo

  • Author

I've spotted an original Orange KE20 that looks as if it has been resting for 10+ years out the front of a house.

It seems to be in exceptional condition outside, and an average interior. Looks as if it has been owned since new

(or for a long long time) by an elderly person. I have knocked on the door and peeked over the back fence atleast

6 times to no avail. I want to offer them money for it as it looks straight and would come up amazing with a clean.

 

I'm not saying where because someone else will try get it! :)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Anyone seen the mustard KE30 in Weston Creek area? It doesn't sound like a K motor and it took

off on me in my KE70.

  • Author
I think ive seen that. Alloys?

Mmm.. Yes

 

I put an RC flyer under his wiper blades today!

 

Also remembered some while back I was told of a nice KE20 in Curtin. Went and had a look and it was quite clean!

Had a overrated dash pad too! Looks like a likely candidate for a cash offer. It's in Crowther Pl

Edited by seabiscuit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.