Park Lights Are Blinking

Calam05

when car is on or in acc power, blinkers work fine, when i turn alarm on or off they blink fine. but when i have my parkers / headlights on, when i blinker the park light on the side i am blinking will blink, and the other side blinker and parker light will alternate like cop lights. and sometimes when pressing the alarm the park lights will blink instead of the blinkers.

this is only happening for the blinkers at the front of the car under the grill, all the side and rear blinkers work fine all of the time.

ive spent the last few days thinking about it and playing around but i got no idea, nothing ive tried has fixed it

suggestions anyone?

Members dont see this ad
when car is on or in acc power, blinkers work fine, when i turn alarm on or off they blink fine. but when i have my parkers / headlights on, when i blinker the park light on the side i am blinking will blink, and the other side blinker and parker light will alternate like cop lights. and sometimes when pressing the alarm the park lights will blink instead of the blinkers.

this is only happening for the blinkers at the front of the car under the grill, all the side and rear blinkers work fine all of the time.

ive spent the last few days thinking about it and playing around but i got no idea, nothing ive tried has fixed it

suggestions anyone?

You have a bad earth on that circuit clean contacts connections.