August 29, 200521 yr comment_67008 yeah shes not too bad ay overrated....... far from it. fukn hidden rust.... yeah i can't wait either till shes done ay.. just use my surrounds. i guess... Report
August 30, 200521 yr comment_67085 if i can get round to it, i'll paint up the surrounds myself for you... did the inside part come gloss black or flat black? Report
August 30, 200521 yr comment_67098 sweet rolla dude can i have your grill lol :rocknroll: it looks srtraight can't wait to see more pics :P Report
August 30, 200521 yr comment_67295 yeah cheers mate. ill try to get sum more pics up soon afta her paint is sorted out. dan I'm not sure if its flatt or gloss. flat would be just fine. cheers Preston. Report
August 31, 200521 yr comment_67396 righto. for sum reason, your car comes up orange on my computer, but yellow at skool... wtf? you want hidden rust? i took the fueltank/filler out of my coupe, and when I took the filler out, the whole section around it came out with it.... Report
September 8, 200521 yr comment_69070 today I gots myself a overrated granny spec ke30 2 door hard top for $250 in the quokka, the radiators shot so I need another if anyone has one. but its 4 spd box is oh so tight, steering is great unlike my coupe. My coupe has been getting bogged for the last couple of weeks and the clutch is nealy in so it will soon be back in action (first time in a long time) hopefully I will have some pics up in the next week of the two to show you my projects. If anyone can help us out with a really cheap paint job, that would be awsome for my coupe (silver or oange) Report
September 9, 200521 yr comment_69180 i got a ke 55 1981 sedan (manual) piked it up for 495 got ripped badly it had sum shoking rust but hey not as bad as the pik on page 3 of this thread, it was baby blue and had the worst interior out so me and my mates bogged it up witgh 3.5kg to be precice and painted it monaro yellow i got all original 1979 brown vynil leather chairs and the 1979 cream door trims. it looks preety great but last weekend my clown of a cousin almost ran 3 cops over and got me a yellow sticker... matches the paint perfect, so i needa change the seat belts tyers and weld chairs down properly. all else is good though ive got king springs a big rev taco musical horns a pioneer system thats all going in as soon as the clown gets my yellow stiker off. the engines a 4k good nik and ive got a 4a from a 89 roller that I'm selln parts off and I'm gonna build that up for my next roller that I'm hopn to get (a coupe, fingers crossed) i still can't drive it though I'm on my l's, i love rollers and have worked on the bastards for a while ive been involved with junior sedans for years crewing but never raced. me and my 5 best mates all have rollers and evn have our own site all though its preety crappy we all live north of the river in the dianella balcatta areas so were up for a cruise wen eva this sites ready i also do spray painting with ma cousin and I'm more then happy to hook people up with paint jobs startn from 500 or 4l paint tins(more then enough for a roller) of any color for around 200 mabye even chukn in primer and thinners, these are metalic paints aswell, enamel acrylic what ever u want so thanks for takn us on rolla club Report
September 9, 200521 yr comment_69204 boggedke55, my bogged ke35 would love a new paintjob, how much all up including paint are we talking ? once mine are back in action we gotta have a meet out on some tracks and race them round the bush! Report
September 10, 200521 yr comment_69252 the site is www.corollacarclub.cjb.net I'm with m cousin now we rekon we can paint ur car for u for lets say 800 including paint, if ud like us to prime it and all weve got metalic pearl paints with silver flake readdy to roll the paints 320 itself so for 800 including paint what do u rekon ill pm u my mobile ma names dani. Report
September 10, 200521 yr comment_69270 I'm in on thrashing rollas round the bush! Haha, dani you got it easy with ya L's and all, I've still got two years left till I can contemplate getting em... Bogs the best invention man ever made... Report
September 10, 200521 yr comment_69275 i wanna hold a rolla burnouts nite, if people are intrested pm me you don't need worked rolla we will lay sum desil in an industrial area block the road off with a coupe of 4x4s and have a bita fun just a few burnouts no harm so far ive got 4 rollaz up for it so if ne one else is in get bak to us Report
September 10, 200521 yr comment_69290 Oh man, i wish i had a license... How about a group pines-bash... your car doesn't damaged (unless you hit a tree or roll it, like my cousin did in our van) and you don't wear out your tyres. Pig Farm! Report
September 10, 200521 yr comment_69328 I'm up for the burnouts and the pines. Today i fixed the radiator in my ke30 2dr and discovered it can do donuts with its ultra thin granny 155 tyres, fully sick! Ill have a think about the paint job Dani, cheers for getting back to us so quickly. Report
September 12, 200521 yr comment_69676 no worries champ ne one see the 5k in the quokka for 200 I'm thinkn of ditchn ma 4a and getn a 5k ne opinions? I'm preety sure after havn a read there the same mounts and go straight on half days work Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now