schrgdrolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

righto. for sum reason, your car comes up orange on my computer, but yellow at skool... wtf?

you want hidden rust?

i took the fueltank/filler out of my coupe, and when I took the filler out, the whole section around it came out with it....

• 2 weeks later...

today I gots myself a overrated granny spec ke30 2 door hard top for $250 in the quokka,

the radiators shot so I need another if anyone has one. but its 4 spd box is oh so tight, steering is great unlike my coupe. My coupe has been getting bogged for the last couple of weeks and the clutch is nealy in so it will soon be back in action (first time in a long time)

hopefully I will have some pics up in the next week of the two to show you my projects.

If anyone can help us out with a really cheap paint job, that would be awsome for my coupe (silver or oange)

i got a ke 55 1981 sedan (manual)

piked it up for 495 got ripped badly it had sum shoking rust but hey not as bad as the pik on page 3 of this thread, it was baby blue and had the worst interior out so me and my mates bogged it up witgh 3.5kg to be precice and painted it monaro yellow i got all original 1979 brown vynil leather chairs and the 1979 cream door trims. it looks preety great but last weekend my clown of a cousin almost ran 3 cops over and got me a yellow sticker... matches the paint perfect, so i needa change the seat belts tyers and weld chairs down properly. all else is good though ive got king springs a big rev taco musical horns a pioneer system thats all going in as soon as the clown gets my yellow stiker off. the engines a 4k good nik and ive got a 4a from a 89 roller that I'm selln parts off and I'm gonna build that up for my next roller that I'm hopn to get (a coupe, fingers crossed) i still can't drive it though I'm on my l's, i love rollers and have worked on the bastards for a while ive been involved with junior sedans for years crewing but never raced. me and my 5 best mates all have rollers and evn have our own site all though its preety crappy

we all live north of the river in the dianella balcatta areas so were up for a cruise wen eva this sites ready

i also do spray painting with ma cousin and I'm more then happy to hook people up with paint jobs startn from 500 or 4l paint tins(more then enough for a roller) of any color for around 200 mabye even chukn in primer and thinners, these are metalic paints aswell, enamel acrylic what ever u want

so thanks for takn us on rolla club

the site is www.corollacarclub.cjb.net

I'm with m cousin now we rekon we can paint ur car for u for lets say 800 including paint, if ud like us to prime it and all weve got metalic pearl paints with silver flake readdy to roll the paints 320 itself so for 800 including paint what do u rekon ill pm u my mobile ma names dani.