Ancullen In Brisbane

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess id better proper pull my finger out with it tho been a little too busy chasing girlies around the city this weekend haha. man youd love it not like home at all... you kent :hmm:

Girls - what are they? :cool:

Oh and i was going to list his name down as Kent, but thought best not. ;)

ROFL!!! So appropriate!

Okay, booking made. So far we have 7 people?? I've booked for 10 at 7:45pm at Cleveland Hogs Breath.

TIME:

7:45pm

ADDRESS:

152 Shore Street

Cleveland Qld 4163

Just remember that Hogs Breath doesn't split bills, so if everyone could just bring say $50 in cash, just to ensure you have enough to cover your part.

ok then done done and done

aaaand its mr kent to you lot!

:cool:

umm adam ill have wheels for the night want me to pick you up on my way? call me if you do cause ill prolly forget to check in here... if not i might drop you home have to come get my skateboard (which ive been missing like mad :hmm: )

Edited by Ella

If needed there are always spare seats in Lolla.

Awesome - I'll be jumping in Lolla straight after dinner then! Luke's a scary driver! :wink:

I thought of something funny today. I made the booking under the name 'Rollaclub'. I was thinking if i made it under the name 'Gang Bang', we could say to the chick at the counter, "I'm here for the Gang Bang!"

lOl

That would have been awesome! I always order pizza's under fake names. It's only a problem when they check my phone number and already have my name on file from last time. Or when someone else goes to pick up the pizza and I've neglected to tell them which name I've used. :)

Awesome - I'll be jumping in Lolla straight after dinner then! Luke's a scary driver! :)

lol says the man whos spun every car on the track hes driven out there :wink:

i have too but thats cause i was drifting, not that ghey grip racing poop :cool: