Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4k Flywheel On 3k

Featured Replies

While I have the gearbox out from behind my 3k to change the clutch plate I was wandering if I could swop over my spare 4k flywheel and clutch that are in good nick?

 

Would the engine be out of balance?

 

I read somewhere that the flywheel and crankshaft are dynamically balanced as a unit.

Edited by Rolliac

I heard that the 4k flywheel is lighter than the 3k one. Not sure on it tho.

  • Author

Unfortunately found out the 4k clutch disc doesn’t fit on the KE11 4 speed input shaft which is tiny. Wish I had of realized before I put the gearbox back on.

 

My 3k flywheel weighs 9kg.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.