Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 White Rolla

Featured Replies

Hi all, I'm steve you might might know johno on the forums well I'm he's brother, he found a ke70 white corolla for me and it works good. It needs a rwc test and I got that today, I think I'm here today to get assistance on it, to possibly get some basic parts, engine mount, fix rust, front left hand caliper, brake pedal rubber. Anything else you think you can help me with let me know. I'll be on the for sale section looking for parts as well

 

this is what it says on the rwc test paper

repair rust

secure front bumber

secure rhr wheel arch mould

centre rear seatbelt missing

brake pedel rubber worn

front left brake caliper leak

rack mount bushes worn

broken engine mount - rh

engine exhaust pipe crushed

rear wheels to big must be 13" or 14"

wheel nut missing / badly threaded (stripped)

 

 

Just generally get work done on it before a week, so wish me luck!

About time you stared a rides thread, :P

Here's a few pics for ya!

post-5444-1235120224_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.