Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets

Featured Replies

  • Author

I just cast an eye over the Toymods site and found this....looks interesting...JDM'Fest.

 

 

LINK>>>

 

I'd like to go check out the show and shine, but I don't think i can make it. If anyone does go, please take your camera! :)

  • Replies 52
  • Views 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moruya is a goer for me. Anyone else making the trip? Just incase anyone has forgotten it's next weekend on 29/30th of August.

 

KE70 is back up and running! Needs work, though. Stupid pissy annoying things like ported head means gaskets holes are all too

small so runs crappy. Didn't get a thermostat to head gasket, or gasket for water jacket plate on back of head so it leaks water out

of the thermostat part, but we used tissue box paper for water jacket plate ;)

Hmm, don't think i can make it.

 

Please take a camera tho... :bash:

Yea, Will be!

Alrighty champ, how was SC nationals?

Yea, not bad... Were 3 or 4 Rolla's there: Eze 10's KE20, Maroon KE10 fairly clean, clean KE30, and that nice KE35 that I saw at Phillip Head services.

My fave car there was a Chrysler Centura!

 

The burnout comp got cancelled because the wind picked up and got a complaint from a few whiners up in the hills getting burnout smoke on their properties.

Can't believe ONE weekend of the year and they ruin a car show for probably 1500 people. Stupid old people.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well guys the 2 cruises in 2 weeks went really well!

 

I'll start looking into another in the not too distant future!

 

Next weekend -26/27 sep- is the queanbeyan swap meet! Also on saturday is an al FORD day, and the on the sunday is the American Car Nationals!

 

Its a great weekend, and if you look hard enough, you can find corolla stuff! I paid 5 bucks for a gasket set last year, and yes, it came in handy!

Yeah the Cotter Cruise was rad! Thanks for organizing it Sammo and Vince! Looks like some nice cars came down from Sydney too.

 

So is the swap meet over the two days? I'll keep saturday free if I can, and we should meet up early. Maybe half an hour before it opens?

Maybe we should have a short cruise after as well :dance:

  • Author

Yeah the swap meet is on both days, but saturday is the day. I;ll be trawling thru all day looking for ke10 parts, but I'll also be sticking around for the ford show, so may not be in the rolla!

Yeah the swap meet is on both days, but saturday is the day. I;ll be trawling thru all day looking for ke10 parts, but I'll also be sticking around for the ford show, so may not be in the rolla!

What time do they open do you know, Sam? Would be keen to get in there myself!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Anyone keen for a road trip?

 

CROOKWELL ROTARY SWAP MEET - 25 OCTOBER

 

Rotary Club of Crookwell is holding 6th Annual Swap Meet and Market

Day on 25th October 2009 at the Crookwell showground commencing at

6.am. Adults $2, kids U12 free. Set up from 12 noon Saturday, indoor

and outdoor stall sites from $10. A great variety of goods on offer,

old & new car parts, automobilia, books, tools,antiques, collectables,

bric-a-brac, nursery items, arts and crafts, bits and pieces. Surplus

items auction 11am, $50 lucky stall draw 12noon. Steam engines,

vintage cars, motorcycles and horse drawn vehicles on display. Camping

sites available on site, $15 per night, hot showers - Easy travelling

times, 2.5hrs Sydney, 2hrs Bathurst, 1.5hrs Canberra, 1.5hrs Young

 

Phone: 4832 2153

 

 

I'll maybe go to this one, so if anyone else wants to, let me know!

I'll maybe go to this one, so if anyone else wants to, let me know!

Ooh.. Might be keen to come with you, Sammo!

The week before I'll be working for my uncle at the Murrumbateman field days (which is pretty cool if you're into outdoorsy stuff)

so I'll be loaded up and ready to spend :)

Yeah i'll most likely come i"ve been looking at doing a road trip

just let me know whats happening :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.