Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 71.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a plan...dicko car park, where er parked with the boys from sydney?

 

Do we want to make it a bit earlier? or leave it at 7....I'm happy with either...

I'll say 6... That way we can all grab a drink, bite to eat and then have plenty of time left over to settle in before the (majority) of cars start coming past.

Yeah okay 6 is good :S

Alrite guys... I'm in a pickle. Went to the carwash tonight to give it a last-minute clean. I'd been doing a bit of work to the car

so there were some grease marks here and there. So I thought to myself "tyre and engine cleaner must cut grease pretty well"....

Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish :) Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

 

I'm going to be so ashamed to show my car tomorrow in it's state, but unfortunately I won't have the time of day to give it a

quick coat. For those willing, I'd love a hand to give it a decent covering of polish before we park! Will see everyone there :S

thats ok haing so much trouble geetting the timinig chain for the 30 i might have to drive my daily corolla.

 

1997 model

 

mods are cheap hub caps that are black and crome

 

and a bike rack tow bar thing

  • Author
Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

 

Thats a bit shite!

I'm sure with a few of us there, we can have the thing looking like new in no time!

 

So 6pm it is! I'll be in the blue 30...but I mite be out cruising round in the ke10 thru the day.

 

There was quite a few cars and people in braddon last night (wednesday), so hopefully the turn out will be good tonight!

 

see you then!

Alrite guys... I'm in a pickle. Went to the carwash tonight to give it a last-minute clean. I'd been doing a bit of work to the car

so there were some grease marks here and there. So I thought to myself "tyre and engine cleaner must cut grease pretty well"....

Didn't know it cut grease THAT well... Including polish :( Stripped probably 95% of my coat of polish!

 

I'm going to be so ashamed to show my car tomorrow in it's state, but unfortunately I won't have the time of day to give it a

quick coat. For those willing, I'd love a hand to give it a decent covering of polish before we park! Will see everyone there :jamie:

no worries we can polish it up :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.