>screws On My Steering Wheel<

Oh-KE

Hey everyone,

I tried to remove my steering wheel because i have new indicator and lights switches but the screws are really tight and now they are mashed and i don't know what to do!!!! eek!

Anyone got any ideas for getting the screws out?

Members dont see this ad

They just wont budge ay. Tried again with that method but the thread is gone and the screwdriver wont even catch on at all now... i think i will have to get out the power tools haha! gonna grab myself a new steering wheel anyway so when i get that i reckon ill just chop that sh!t off!

well if your putting a new steering wheel on it grab a chisel and belt the hell outta the screw heads with the chisel will take time but be paitent it will pay off if, you get angry get a bigger hammer and a biger chisel it is only bound to get it off

i don't actually know much about the older rolla's man but i do know that auto bahn or some1 like that will have or be able to get in a boss kit for like 90 bucks aye

that wheels is cool man so even more of an excuse to belt shit with a hammer lol, as i said if your replacing the wheels anyway then get the chisel and hammer out and take the head off the screw!!

Dude, its just a KE55 steering wheel. Just grab the top cover and rip it off.

If you think getting the cover off, wait until you have to remove the actual steering wheel.

Oh and the damage has most likew already been done but you should have sprayed some wd40 onto the screws. And using a power tool at this stage most likely would have rounded the head off further.