March 1, 200917 yr comment_323615 Hey guys thought id post up this weeks cruise meet early, for the 3rd meet if u guys could put up some ideas on where u would like to go that would be awesome Meet: Wow Sight And Sound Underwood Time: 730 pm Leave: 8 pm Sharp 2nd meet: Wellington point, Main rd Time: 830 pm Leave: 9 pm 3rd meet: Time: Leave i my self do not want to have a massive night just a good quick run to get out and about and take some pics Hope to see many of you there Cheers Tory for up datted info please follow the link http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=393529 Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323672 I think I've been there before........is'nt that Victoria Pt...lol I might have to give this one a miss coz I have to spend some quality time at home this week :dance: Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323781 Dougie, there are three points... Victoria Point, Wellington Point and Cleveland Point. That point pictured is Wellington Point. Report
March 2, 200917 yr Author comment_323956 lol long story short jip, doug went to wello point thinking it was vicky point Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323961 lol long story short jip, doug went to wello point thinking it was vicky point Frigin southside.....too many points :dance: And then there's the motorways...how many of the c%&s do they need? Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_324243 would come but still no rego! anyone going from anywhere near redcliffe? :| Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_324339 i'll be going out to tory's wednesday night cruise next week, as i'm working tomorrow night. If i find some velocity stacks i might even bring the corolla out :| Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_324358 depending if glen has a shit day at work or not we will come out with the soarer. ps: to all those bagging me for not having a license.... i couldnt drive the new car if i wanted too damn brass button clutch is a bitch lol. so yeah when i do get my license ill have to buy a shit box ae92 for a daily (plus glen already said hell no way to me driving the soarer lol) but yeah OT should be there for this one. Edited March 3, 200917 yr by Corolla_Gurl Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324538 I'm in next week for sure, rollas getting rego tomorrow... finally :| Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324627 opps hubby put new head unit in....was a total abortion behinde there so ended up spending all night cleaning it up and getting new deck in. Report
March 7, 200917 yr comment_325507 I might give Archerfield a miss next week so I could be there....If I still have my Seca....... You will find out what my new car is sooon........... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now