Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Australian Pizza House, Saturday The 24th Of October

Featured Replies

  • Author
I say bring what ever ya want lol. but who is actually rocking up for this?

 

as above since its not a cruise more meet greet have pizza, play a few arcade games, talk etc etc

 

i should be there as i have the day off of work :lolcry:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim to no chance of being there, i have a car to build.

 

Feel free to come down and have the pizza meet at the workshop and give me a hand.

Well I'll be there but will be a bit late, if it actually looks like people are going to turn up :S

Edited by 200Boy

So I'm guessing the meet up was a great success? I was at APH from about 8:15 to when my mates rocked around at 9:30 then we ate there till about 10ish and left. Serves me right for having an ae82 I guess :dance:

 

I was so distraught I had to go out and have an awesome time afterwards :S

Edited by 200Boy

  • Author
So I'm guessing the meet up was a great success? I was at APH from about 8:15 to when my mates rocked around at 9:30 then we ate there till about 10ish and left. Serves me right for having an ae82 I guess :y:

 

I was so distraught I had to go out and have an awesome time afterwards :dance:

 

i was there till bout 7:45 but left, as there was no one else in sight :S ended up at a mate house instead :D

Should have got your number before hand or something. Ah well shiv happens.

Should have got your number before hand or something. Ah well shiv happens.

 

I was almost going to ring APH and get them to ask if anyone in there was mystik :S

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.