Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Dash Swap

Featured Replies

I'm looking at changing the dash in my ke70 I'm wanting more of an old school look like what the ke30/35/55 had with the round gauges in there seperate pods

does anyone know if any of them fit or has anyone done it?

 

if so some pics of whats been done etc..

 

cheers

  • 2 weeks later...

with alot of time, hardwork and some money anything can be done mate. I rekon it would look a lil bit out of wack with the ke3x or ke5x gauges in it tho.

  • Author

well i was thinking about something like out of a 260z i like the old school gauge dashs hence that ask :y:

take the clear piss coloured palstic face off your 70 dash n ul love it :y:

 

looks so much better

 

oldr dashes woudlnt suit the modern square style of the 70 haha

Well the KE30 and KE70 dash are the same width, i measured one the other day.

I'm not sure how much modification is required.. you would probably just need to get hold of one and have a crack at it.

I'm looking at doing something similar to my KE30 but fit a KE70 or T-18 dash.

As said above remove the yellowy plastic around your instruments and replace with clear perspex.

 

Change bulbs in dash if that's what you want ( I run blue in mine).

 

Take your dash out, take the gauge faces off, either do it yourself or get someone to, scan them, change colours, font, background etc in photoshop, print out and voila new gauges.

Take your dash out, take the gauge faces off, either do it yourself or get someone to, scan them, change colours, font, background etc in photoshop, print out and voila new gauges.

 

 

Trav_555 on here can do a gauge insert for ya rolla man just hit him up i did!!

  • Author

thanks guys but i don't like that white dial look imo it looks cheap and nasty at least if i can find a ke30 dash i can make it different

 

if you hvae custom dials/dash/gauges pics would be great

Yeah I've seen those dash inserts and sorry to say they look chat. As does his pressure pack spray job :wink: No offence to the guy, he gets in and has a go, but I'm a bit older and a hell of a lot fussier about what I do to my car.

 

I work in IT so will be making mine up in Photoshop with fonts and markings to make them look exactly the same as my Speco gauges, probably with my plates down the bottom or some other sort of customisation, then printing them on high quality paper.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.