Ke70 Dash Swap

I'm looking at changing the dash in my ke70 I'm wanting more of an old school look like what the ke30/35/55 had with the round gauges in there seperate pods

does anyone know if any of them fit or has anyone done it?

if so some pics of whats been done etc..

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Well the KE30 and KE70 dash are the same width, i measured one the other day.

I'm not sure how much modification is required.. you would probably just need to get hold of one and have a crack at it.

I'm looking at doing something similar to my KE30 but fit a KE70 or T-18 dash.

As said above remove the yellowy plastic around your instruments and replace with clear perspex.

Change bulbs in dash if that's what you want ( I run blue in mine).

Take your dash out, take the gauge faces off, either do it yourself or get someone to, scan them, change colours, font, background etc in photoshop, print out and voila new gauges.

Take your dash out, take the gauge faces off, either do it yourself or get someone to, scan them, change colours, font, background etc in photoshop, print out and voila new gauges.

Trav_555 on here can do a gauge insert for ya rolla man just hit him up i did!!

Yeah I've seen those dash inserts and sorry to say they look chat. As does his pressure pack spray job :wink: No offence to the guy, he gets in and has a go, but I'm a bit older and a hell of a lot fussier about what I do to my car.

I work in IT so will be making mine up in Photoshop with fonts and markings to make them look exactly the same as my Speco gauges, probably with my plates down the bottom or some other sort of customisation, then printing them on high quality paper.