Ke 20 4age Engine Mounts

sliesh

hey does any one know where in SA you could get ke 20 to 4age engine mount made (engineered aswell?) has any one got some made and can give me a phone number of of a fabricator/engineer? '

also if any one has got some laying around i would be interested cheers......

i live down south near blackwood pm me cheers...

Members dont see this ad

hi ive got a 1980 corolla wagon and i would like to get rid of the 3tc motor and the automatic trans..... i would like to put a 4agte motor in it with a 5 speed. i don't know exactly how hard that would be or what transmission should i use.. if anyone could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated

hi ive got a 1980 corolla wagon and i would like to get rid of the 3tc motor and the automatic trans..... i would like to put a 4agte motor in it with a 5 speed. i don't know exactly how hard that would be or what transmission should i use.. if anyone could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated

Try a search for the info as there are heaps of threads covering this topic and also not hijacking someone elses thread :D