March 22, 200917 yr comment_330015 Hi people. I'm new to this and was after some help. I have a 99 corolla ae112 with a 7afe engine and need help. I'm unsure on weather to rebuild that engine and turbo it or put a 4age 20v in it any help would be much appreciated. Cheers Report
March 22, 200917 yr comment_330035 depends on how much power your after and the work your prepared to do, whats your location? Report
March 22, 200917 yr comment_330036 Gday and welcome to Rollaclub. Now, before we go any further we need some information from you, otherwise all you're going to get is more questions. What's wrong with the 7AFE? Why do you want to change? How handy are you on the tools? And, the most important question is: How much money are you willing to spend to accomplish your goal, bearing in mind that you'll never get it back when you sell? The more information you give, the easier it is to supply answers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now