New Toy Owner

ca18ae71

hi guys i just brought a ae71 with a cadet and some airbrushing its a ex brissy car , just wondering if u guys have cruisers or meet up anything i just want too meet more people who own rollas , since i'v had here i have not seen one rolla owner (besides granny in a ke30 doing the shopping ,she said she couldn't go drifting cos the eggs will brake ) any info would be great i live hour from sunny coast cheers

Edited by ca18ae71

Members dont see this ad

Hey Mate,

Post up some more photo's of the car and the engine, I'm sure a few people would be interested in having a look.

From the the two photo's you've uploaded i have the feeling that this was a KPROLN ae71 from Sydney, it had a 4AGZE in it at that stage too...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Samm

From the the two photo's you've uploaded i have the feeling that this was a KPROLN ae71 from Sydney, it had a 4AGZE in it at that stage too...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Samm

it says here it is an ex brissy car so i dunno if it was a KPROLN car but it seems like it but i have heard he makes them all show no go this has by the sounds of it abit of go being cadet and all